Thursday, October 21, 2010

21 ♥ 10 ♥ 2010

yoyoyo~!!! 

i saw someone so hardworking today~!
hahahaha.. 
you know who you are~!! *evil laugh*
she really hardworking today..
pay attention to all the classes..
don't even feel sleepy~ 
but for me..
is really hard to pass the time today..
for financial and french class..
both class really make me feel so dry..

hurmm.. start from last few week..
i think every thursday i will be early more than late.. lol
because of i stick my uncle car..
need to wake up in the superb morning..
to take bath and get ready.. 
haihz..
very tiring.. 
i don't want like that..
i want back my before life~!
but 
c'est la vie~
we can't control what will happen..
but we can make ourself more happy.. 
tomorrow will be a better day~

and yeah~!
finally i done my slideshow..
the event slideshow that i need to present on this friday..
but i don't know either is right or wrong..
hopefully i do it correct..
without any mistake and wish me luck~!!
*good luck* 

i'm waiting for SUNDAY~!
the day my queen come back.. 
*weee.. 
actually she came back got good and bad..
good thing is ~
someone can cook for me.. 
no need to eat instant noodle..
someone will clean the house.. 
someone will sayang me..
seldom will lack of money.. lol~!!

bad thing is ~
someone will mumbling me for quite a long time..
someone will scold me..
someone will get mad and throw the boom on me.. 

hahahaha.. 
see~ got good and bad..
but i still prefer you will by my side~ =)
forever by my side~!!!
never ever leave me alone.. 
mum i love you~!~!!
in this world.. 
everyone might hurt you~
but for our family..
i don't think they will hurt you~
mama.. 
forgive my naughty..
forgive my bad attitude.. 


old old old time picture~
the picture that mama smile very happy~ 


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment