Wednesday, August 18, 2010

♥ same ♥

*weee~ i just found out something~
which is my college mate who is same birthday with me~
both of us same day, month and year..
i know she since last few semester..
she is my junior~

but..

until yesterday night~
i just realize that her mum and my mum
was same birthday too~
just the day and month is same..
i think my mum will be older than her mum~
hahahaha..

i'm so surprise~!!
no only me and her same birthday
but
both of our mother also in the same day~


taadaa~ this is the picture me and her~
my same birthday friends...



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


虽然说我们两个是同年同月同日~

可是。。

我们的性格却完全不一样~

她比较静~ 而我却比较吵~

她比较乖~而我就是顽皮的

我总爱欺负和作弄别人

她就会坐在那里静静的~

她比较不喜欢热闹

可能是我自己比较爱玩~

所以很顽皮~

本来想说今年的生日会和她一起过的。。

因为我没试过有人跟我同年同月同日~

熊熊他们要帮我们庆祝的。。

可是她不能跟我们一起庆祝~~

不过没关系~

有个同年同月同日的朋友已经很好噜~

开心-ing~



No comments:

Post a Comment